Financial Accountant- Potential Partnership
Hales are looking for a specialist individual seeking a role that has the potential to develop into an exciting and rewarding business opportunity.
Are you a Qualified Accountant looking for an opportunity to become a
Partner in a busy accountancy practice with established clients, guidance and support?
Are you someone who has thought about taking a leap from your current work but not quite found the encouragement to do it?
Our client is looking for someone with vision and drive to become part of their existing team as a Qualified Accountant. Someone to work within the business, and then, because our client is looking to retire in a few years’ time, become involved in, and take over the running and ownership of the business. This is a great opportunity for someone who is motivated to run their own business and who is looking for complete job satisfaction with financial rewards.
Our Ideal Candidate needs to be-
- Someone who is willing to work at the basic level of accounts as well as at the top! - It is key that we find someone who is prepared to do this.
- Good range of experience in business/ practice.
- Qualified in Accounts.
- IT Literate with the use of Quickbooks & SAGE.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivated to run a business.
- Drive results- ability to establish new clients & increase turnover.
- Have vision and put goals into place.
If you feel that you would be interested in this opportunity and would like more in-depth information, please contact Hanna Fairweather on
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.