Key Stage 1 or 2 Class Teacher
Seven Education is looking for a KS1 & KS2 Teachers to work as a full time member of staff within an established and popular high school in Chelmsford, Essex.
You will be expected to deliver well-organised and engaging lessons consistently. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide excellent pastoral care to all students. You will also be required to make an appropriate and significant contribution to the extra-curricular activities and life of the School.
- To act upon advice and feedback, to identify training priorities and needs, and to undertake appropriate courses, development sessions, and qualifications as appropriate
- To take Responsibility for Personal Professional Development
- To work collaboratively within the school team at all times
- To make an appropriate and significant contribution to the extra-curricular activities and life of the School.
- To support and carry out Tutoring as a Form Tutor as directed by the head or Directors.
- Maximising learning outcomes through high expectations, personalised learning; excellent subject knowledge; strong professional knowledge of the learning process; good classroom management and professional judgement; and a reflective and self-evaluative approach to personal professional development and the enhancement of teaching and learning.
- Including high expectations of all pupils, establishing strong and positive relationships, acting as a role model, developing awareness of professional and legal responsibilities as a teacher, understanding the way the School works, and sharing in collective responsibility for implementing its policies and procedures.
- Qualifications: QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Experience: 1 year minimum teaching in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: To start January 2019, Full time, temp.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering Nursery / Pre-school, KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.