My client is looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Accountant or AAT Level 3 candidate to join them on temporary basis initially with the potential of a permanent opportunity for the successful candidate. This role is based at the client's Head Office based in Paignton.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide support to the finance team in various day to day finance activities
- Post Cash Book transactions
- Post both month end journals and credit card payments as required
- Help maintain and monitor the fixed asset register
- Various reconciliations and ledger maintenance
In order to be successfully considered, you must be/have:
- AAT qualified to at least Level 3 or 3-4 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Available at short notice.
- Extensive experience and confidence in double entry is a must.
- Good attention to detail whilst prioritising appropriately.
- Excellent IT skills and an effective communicator.