A secondary school in Bolton has created a new position for a Behaviour Teacher to work with pupils in the support centre. The role is long-term and to start immediately, this could become a permanent position for the right teacher.
The Headteacher is looking for a Behaviour Teacher with presence who can build positive relationships and talk to students about their behaviour and and discuss better ways of handling situations in future. She welcomes applications from candidates outside of teaching provided they have the relevant experience and skillset.
- A large academy in Bolton.
- Effective leadership team.
- Welcoming and supportive staff team.
- Excellent facilities.
- Pupils across the range of abilities, including SEN.
Role of the Behaviour Teacher
- Long-term role. Starting immediately.
- Teaching within the behaviour support centre.
Requirements of the Behaviour Teacher
- Experience of managing behaviour.
- Rapport building skills.
- A calm and consistent approach.
- A teaching qualification would be desirable but not essential.
- Applications welcomed from candidates outside of teaching, but in a related field for example the police or even military.
For further details on applying for the Behaviour Teacher role, please call the Amnis office and speak to Kellie or send your CV via the Apply Now button below.
Amnis Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All Amnis staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.