Year 3/4 Teacher Needed- Clacton, April 2019
Year 3/4 Primary Teacher, Clacton
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Year 3/4 Primary Teacher for a school in Clacton for a two-term placement.
The school is a two-form entry mainstream Primary School with a supportive senior leadership team. They are looking to interview ASAP with the successful teacher starting from April 2019.
• Location - Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
• Position - Year 3/4 Primary Teacher
• Type of work - Class Teacher - planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
• Contract or position start date - April 2019
• Duration / Likely Duration - Until end of the academic year July 2019 with the possibility of extension
• Contract or position end date (if applicable) - July 2019
• Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
• Full time/part time - Full time
• Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £130 per day
• Hours - 8:30 am - 4:30pm : Mon - Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year Key Stage 2 teaching experience in the UK
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team