Head of CRM, Data and Insight
Head of CRM Data and Insight
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Head of CRM, Data and Insight, reporting directly into the CEO. You will lead and manage the data team, ensuring that supporter data and analytical insight play a key role in driving improved performance and strategic decision making.
The Head of CRM, Data and Insight will drive the development and enhancement of new and existing programs and reports; will help identify, recommend, specify and develop solutions that meet the needs of a growing Society; and will be responsible for supporting the various departments in their usage of an internal CRM system.
Skills & experience:
- Strong working knowledge in a CRM, knowledge and experience in database administration.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and develop a technical team with solid experience of working with a complex CRM.
- Ability to analyse data structures and processes to identify weaknesses and opportunities for change.
- Outstanding leadership and communications skills with excellent interpersonal ability to ensure quality decision making and communications around data
- Strong data project delivery experience.
- Knowledge of, and the ability to write and understand SQL.