Excellent Opportunity Available
My Client, in the Smethwick area, is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their expanding team.
Duties of a Sales Administrator:
· Processing a high volume of product orders.
· Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
· Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
· Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives.
· Taking phone calls from customers.
· Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
· Processing staff timesheets.
· Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Requirements for the role:
· High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
· Ability to prioritise own workload.
· Strong communication skills.
· Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
· An administrative or sales background.
· Must be detail oriented.
In return you will benefit from:
· Salary of £18,000
· Free Onsite Parking
· 22 days holiday + bank holidays
· Company pension
· Career progression
· Well established growing company
· On going training provided
The above role is based on a permanent full time position. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:30PM. To apply please e-mail CV's to or you can apply directly through the advert. If you require more information, please call
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy