Paraplanner - Financial Planning
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful IFA practice requires a professional and proactive paraplanner to provide holistic support to a senior IFA.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; This role will provide financial planning support to advisers in a successful team, assisting them in delivering an outstanding holistic financial planning service to new and existing clients of the firm, with clarity and in the context of the degree of complexity advising these clients necessarily involves.
Duties for this role will include:
- Preparation of reports for clients on financial planning matters
- Be confident dealing with clients, being a point of contact in advisers absences
- Working directly with senior partner
- Obtaining quotations and other relevant literature to accompany client reports
- Preparation of packs for meetings with clients including investment valuations
- Maintain annual Client review process by reviewing portfolios and writing review letters and updating systems. Liaising with Admin/Support to arrange Client review meetings where applicable
- Liaising directly with clients as the "assistant to the adviser"
- This will include a variety of queries in connection with the client’s financial affairs. It will be important that the candidate obtains detailed knowledge on all clients for whom he/she is working to carry out these tasks.
- Preparing New Business checklists to pass to the Administration Department after checking Applications, anti-money laundering documents and illustrations before the business is placed for clients. Update new Client Progress & Compliance and Monitoring sheet.
- Attend client meetings, when required, with adviser and contribute to such meetings
- Undertake research as required for specific projects
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of working in similar role within financial services
- Previous paraplanning experience
- Have achieved level 4 diploma or working towards
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package, discretionary bonus and the support to develop your skills and further your career.