Project Manager | Burnley | £35,000
Your new company
A leading provider of automotive products, technologies and services to the vehicle manufacturing and insurance industries.
Your new role
Accountable for project implementation engaging with all stakeholders, to deliver projects on time, in budget and to specification. Drive new requirements supporting the entire business and strive for excellence, managing projects successfully end to end, transitioning seamlessly to Service Management and obtaining Service Operational sign off.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to lead projects on time and on budget.
- Experience in documenting plans, process maps and the customer journey .
- Excellent communication skills, highly organised and ability to multitask.
- Proactive, show initiative, ability to challenge constructively, mediate and resolve conflicting requirements. Deliver precise project plans, create status and highlight reports.
- Service implementation or integration experience.
- Ability to identify potential risks or delays and take remedial action.
- Ability to delegate, monitor and control all aspects of the project.
- Analyse information, determine, recommend, and plan installation of new systems or modify existing systems.
- Prince2 Practitioner and/or Agile.
- Microsoft Project and Visio.
What you'll get in return
You can expect a basic salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience), along with 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), contributory pension (up to 10%) and private health care.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.