Hours: Part time or full-time
Salary: £8.00 - £11.50 per hour dependent on experience
Established over 19 years ago, our client has the knowledge, experience and expertise to satisfy your design, print & print-finishing requirements. Our client has invested heavily as part of their commitment to stay at the forefront of the print industry. With this investment, experience and knowledge the company can handle the full process employing state of the art reprographics & printing techniques, they work closely with design teams throughout the UK to produce quality commercial and promotional print.
Due to continued success and growth, our client is currently looking to recruit an Experienced Print Finisher to join this fast-growing business.
Duties Will Include:
- Setting equipment accordingly
- Operating printing equipment adhering to all health and safety procedures
- Overseeing the quality of the items produced
- Ensuring the smooth running of equipment
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have experience with any of the following: Guillotines, Booklet/Collator, Folders other table top machinery
- Will be familiar with working to tight deadlines.
- Will have an exceptional eye for detail.
- Will have good Communication Skills.
- Should be a team player.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Print Finisher, Print Finishing, Printing, Finishing, Bookbinding, Manufacturing, Production, Production Management