Teacher - Inclusion Provision
Role: Teacher - Inclusion Provision
Working hours: 5 days per week
Contract Type: Temporary, Ongoing
At Reed Further Education, we are currently working in partnership with a College who are seeking a qualified Teacher to work in their Inclusion Provision.
I am seeking an individual who has experience working with young people aged 16-25 and who has SEN experience. As an Inclusion teacher, you will be required to support students with learning disabilities and develop their social skills, personal development and life skills. Maths and English must also be embedded throughout.
I am seeking a teacher with experience in a similar role who is able to bring new, innovative ideas and resources to lessons. Some lessons will be planned but applicants must be willing to plan some lessons.
As well as supporting students through both classroom and practical sessions, the successful candidate should provide pastoral care, student support, initial advice and guidance, including the safeguarding and promotion of the students’ welfare.
I am keen to speak with any qualified Motor Vehicle Lecturer with PSV experience.
- A teaching qualification recognised in Further Education
- Experience working with young people aged 16-25
- Experience supporting students with learning disabilities
- L2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Passionate about working in Further Education
5 days per week
Please note that this is a temporary, ongoing role which may lead to long term work.
In return, when working through Reed you will receive:
* Access to pension scheme
* Weekly Pay for all candidates
* Continual Professional Development
* Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
* Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
* Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in please do apply! Alternatively if you have any questions, please contact me:
We also offer a referral scheme of £100 for a successful placement so if you do know anyone I could help, please take advantage of this!