Reed Finance are delighted to be working with one of Scotland’s finest educational institutions in search of applicable candidates for a newly created Part-Time Finance Manager role.
This is a permanent assignment and ideally suited to candidates looking for flexible working, competitive salary and excellent benefits scheme. The role holder, along with various day to day tasks will be directly involved in development & strategy within the school.
The successful candidate will be take the lead in implementing agreed proposals as well as lead in producing the financial budget &reforecasting papers
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Producing monthly management information including but not limited to analysis and identification of variances against budget
- Ensuring the effective financial reporting and costing mechanisms are in place
- Planning, leading & implementing new development programmes and deliver to the finance function
- Responsible for ensuring that the school has effective systems and internal controls
- Providing financial advice to the wider group
- Qualified CA
- Strong team management skills
- Advanced Excel & Oracle experience
- Developed business cases
If this role sounds interesting and you would like to pursue, please either apply via this advertisement or contact Roddy Mackenzie –