Midday Meals Supervisor
We are looking to appoint friendly and energetic midday meal supervisors to join our vibrant and diverse team.
Midday Meal Supervisors will be responsible for overseeing the children’s lunchtime and outside play. This will include supporting the children with eating their food and then coordinating their play activities outside and supervising their behaviour.
As part of Harris, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education in London. With regular progression opportunities and outstanding CPD for support staff, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether at Harris Primary Academy Merton, in one of our other 46 academies, or in our central team. Our aim is to help you achieve your ambitions more quickly.
As part of the Harris Federation, we can offer you a range of benefits, including:
- The opportunity to develop and grow your career within the Federation.
- Performance and loyalty bonus
- Pension scheme (LGPS) and access to our Harris Wellbeing Cash Plan, covering a range of health and wellbeing benefits
- Bicycle Purchase and ICT loans
Click here for a full list of Harris benefits.
What we are looking for
We look for talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in London, and helping create exceptional places of learning. Please download the job pack for a full job description and person specification.
About Harris Primary Academy Merton
Harris Primary Academy Merton is a primary academy for local children aged two to 11. We opened in September 2014 and were rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in 2017. It is our belief that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at school and that through expert teaching and support all pupils can achieve to a high standard.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Merton?
- Judged ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted: “The pursuit of excellence is at the heart of the work of leaders and staff. Morale is high. The staff team is fully behind the principal’s vision and has helped develop a culture where high expectations of work and behaviour are the norm."
- A school where pupils' achievements are celebrated every day in their lessons
- Children who are kind, caring, self-assured and eager to learn
- Part of the Harris Federation, sharing best teaching practice with other Harris academies and building on the Federation's proven track record in the borough
- Exceptional opportunities for personal and professional development
- Generous Harris rewards and benefits package
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement. Harris Federation is fully committed to equality and to valuing diversity as an employer and a provider of education. Click here to view our full equality and diversity statement.