Hancock & Parsons are looking for a Finance Manager to join a dynamic and creative company based in Brentwood. This is a permanent position with a base salary of up to £45,000 + generous benefits package.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To maintain control processes to ensure timely, credible and reliable management reporting.
- Manage, motivate, train and develop the finance and admin team.
- Liaise with external payroll and pension providers.
- Provide local input to credit management decisions.
Requirements for the role:
- You must be a technically sound accountant, ideally who is at least part-qualified.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be a people person who is happy to get involved with colleagues in different departments.
- Have experience of handling different currencies.
- You will have experience with credit control, managing accounts, and ledgers, as well as providing monthly reports and dealing with month/year end responsibilities.
If this sounds like a role that interests you, please submit your CV and contact details and we can arrange a time to discuss this opportunity further.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!