Are you a Marketing Manager looking for an opportunity to join a forward thinking, close knit team? In this role you will have full autonomy of the marketing strategy, working closely with the senior leadership team and managing a Marketing Assistant. This role is based in Cardiff and is paying between £35,000 - £40,000.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be liaising with the Senior Leadership team in the creation and implementation of all things marketing, including but not limited to; social media, email, website, blogs, brochures and events. You will join an organisation that is really looking for someone who can help shape the marketing strategy.
- Implementing the marketing strategy for the organisation
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns to help with the sales activities and objectives
- Publication of all marketing material in line with brand guidelines
- Managing promotional campaigns from cradle to grave
- Managing third party agencies across a range of channels
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of working with a Marketing Manager role
- Team management experience (desirable)
- Experience of working across an array of multi-channel marketing campaigns
And this is what you’ll get in return
The opportunity to implement a new marketing strategy supporting business objectives. A great deal of autonomy, flexibility and trust.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.