Bookkeeper (Practice) - Perth
Change Public Practice are delighted to be working with one of Scotland’s largest independent Accountancy firms to recruit a Bookkeeper to join their growing team in Perth.
This opportunity will would suit an ambitious individual who enjoys working as part of a team and who is focussed on maintaining close client relationships.
In this role you will work alongside senior colleagues to provide the technical services of the firm to their clients predominantly in accounts preparation and basic tax computations, becoming a controller for a portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities within this role will be:
- Assist with accounting services
- Bookkeeping and VAT compliance
- Management accounting
- Accounting software support and advice
To be considered for this role:
- You will have at least 12 months' experience in a similar role
- Experience of working within a practice environment is preferred but not essential
- Confident in the use of Sage and Xero software packages
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, or would like to find out about any other roles in practice, please call Johanne Smith.