Magnum Packaging (NE) Ltd is one of the largest importers and distributors of packaging products in the UK. We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join our growing company and provide support by working directly with our existing finance team.
This is a fast-paced role, therefore it is crucial that you can manage your own workload where priorities may change throughout the day.
- Identifying overdue accounts and implementing collection procedures including telephoning customers to chase payment
- Maintain notes within the system following all communication with clients to provide an accurate record with regards to the status of invoices
- Approval of orders and ensuring adequate insurance cover is in place as per the sales order process
- Instigation of legal proceedings on extremely overdue accounts
- Perform credit checks for any new customer accounts
- Process credit card payments, allocate BACS and cheque payments, and raise credit notes.
Start Date: Immediate
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Working knowledge of Sage 200
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Calm and confident telephone manner
- Knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to use your own initiative and have a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Job Type: Full-time