Area Manager - Financial Services - Eastern England
Area Manager - South Wales
£71,000 - £80,000+ basic + competitive benefits package OTE £98,00 - £115,000
A market-leading mutual life company with a progressive outlook, have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Area Manager to help drive forward our people, values, vision and mission.
You will be home based with high levels of autonomy, have a dedicated territory and be a key driver of our outstanding net promoter scores. You will be a part of our successful Teachers Division and be responsible for the South Wales territory, leading a team of up to 16 professional Financial Consultants to deliver the income budget for the Area in keeping with quality benchmarks and compliance requirements.
As well as a comprehensive and detailed knowledge of the industry, you will be able to demonstrate;
- Inspirational leadership, drawing on your experience as a coach to ensure personal and business goals are exceeded
- A results driven approach with a proven track record of leading and developing successful teams
- Significant experience of working within an advice based environment creating complex solutions for professional and/or high net worth clients
- Previous experience of managing a budget and able to evidence profitability and exceed challenging targets
- A positive attitude with a flexible outlook and a desire to succeed
- A challenging and inquisitive mind, seeking out opportunities and contributing to the wider strategy of the group
- You will be Level 4 Diploma qualified with significant progress towards Level 6 (Chartered)
This is a fantastic opportunity and a very rewarding role. If you are interested, please contact James Barden, for a confidential conversation.