Quality Manager needed to join a large manufacturing client based in Tiverton, Devon. They are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join them in a pivotal role in which you will be responsible for maintaining the Quality Management System, ensuring the continuous improvement of the business whilst effectively meeting customer requirements. The ideal candidate will have a background in manufacturing and experience as a Quality Manager. A minimum of Yellow belt in lean Six Sigma is required.
- Maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard are met
- Control risk through robust standard operating procedures and in-process controls
- Ensure that key quality metrics are maintained throughout the business
- Lead on auditing programmes and establish initiatives based on findings
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing background is essential
- Previous experience as a Quality Manager is essential
- Yellow Belt in Lean Six Sigma
- Proven ability to create and develop quality management systems
- Solid background in maths and science with excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join prestigious company that is offering the progression opportunities and profit-sharing incentives that will motivate you to progress your career. For further details on this position and more information on how to apply please send an up to date CV or contact Dan at Cathedral Appointments.