Data Analyst| Public Sector| Preston. Minimum 3 months contract.
My Preston based Public Sector Client is looking for a Data Analyst (Immediate Start).
The contract will be for a minimum of 3 months, with likely extension.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Educated to Degree Level
- Relevant experience of information and data management
- Experience in evaluating systems through audit.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex data
- Expert skills and knowledge of both common and specialist statistical / database / mapping / web tools SUCH AS Stata, R, ArcGIS, network analysis, SQL, SharePoint etc.
- Ability to prepare data tables / graphs / maps and reports
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.