Our client, a successful and well-respected financial services organisation, are currently recruiting for a Mortgage Advisor to join their Mortgage Team. The successful candidate will be working as part of the mortgage team where every day is different, and everyone strives to be the best they can be. Delivering outstanding customer service is key to this role - ensuring every customer count.
The main purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and professional mortgage advisory service to their customers through compliant regulated meetings.
- Provide accurate mortgage advice to prospective mortgage customers face-to-face and/or over the telephone.
- To support the delivery of the mortgage retention strategy, through proactive contact of customers in advance of their current scheme ending.
- Process mortgage applications on the software system and complete all procedural administrative documentation efficiently liaising with the customer during the application process.
- To approve mortgage applications within specified limits in accordance with Lending Policy.
- To consider mortgage applications outside standard lending policy where a justifiable business reason exists.
- To take ownership for maintaining up to date knowledge of regulatory matters and sharing with colleagues across the Mortgage Department.
- CeMap qualified or industry equivalent.
- 5 GCSE at Grade C or above including Maths and English or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience of Microsoft packages including word & excel.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail