Enterprise Risk Manager
An established and expanding Financial Services business with extensive future growth and development plans. To further facilitate this growth, the business is looking for an Enterprise Risk Manager to report to and support the Head of Enterprise Risk in a 2nd line of defence role, managing enterprise wide and business risks within risk appetite.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Enterprise Risk Manager:
- Review and challenge processes, risks and controls
- Conduct operational risk assessments and deep dives
- Maintain risk systems
- Develop and implement standards and policies
- Oversee outsourced services and alignment to business’ systems and controls framework
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Enterprise Risk Manager role:
- Management experience within Retail Banking / Financial Services
- Strong Risk Management background
- In depth knowledge of related standards, systems and controls
- Excellent understanding of related UK regulations, legislation and standards
- Experience in development, maintenance and oversight of data and information security frameworks & policies, operational business & strategic risk frameworks, etc.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.