Deputy Nursery Manager
NURSERY DEPUTY MANAGER
Job Location: Bracknell, RG12
Job Ref: 3549
Salary Guide: up to £26,000 dep on experience
Staff Benefits: Pension, 20 days Annual Leave, Xmas Closure,
Staff Perks: 50% Childcare Discount, on site parking
An experienced deputy manager is needed for this lovely 50 place setting in Bracknell. This lovely outstanding nursery needs an experienced practitioner to work alongside the manager in the day to day running of the setting
Nursery Deputy Manager Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Experience of leading and supporting teams the manager in the daily running of the setting
* At least three years' experience working in the Early Years sector
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Nursery Deputy Manager Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* Good understanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Nursery Deputy Manager please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday