Health and Social Care Assessor
Health & Social Care Trainer - Assessors
Slough, Oxford, Reading and the M4 corridor
£19,000 – £26,000 (depending on experience) + Amazing Benefits
A quality Apprenticeship Training Provider is looking for self-motivated experienced and trainee individuals to join their Trainer-Assessor team to deliver high quality Apprenticeships and commercial courses. You need to enjoy developing people in a learning environment and occupationally competent in Health & Social Care up to Level 5. We are looking for Trainer-Assessors to cover Slough, Oxford, Reading and the M4 corridor.
Main Purpose of the Job
Responsible for managing a caseload of learners, able to organise and prioritise work to ensure that learners are motivated to achieve their Apprenticeship in a timely manner. Successful applicants will be required to work within a 50-mile radius of their base and attend the main office in Ferndown, Dorset at least once a month or as required. Some flexibility is required to work away from home with overnight stays.
- Teach and assess all aspects of the Apprenticeship framework.
- Record learners progress using OneFile, an online ePortfolio and online tracking platform.
- Self-generate starts to maintain and maximise caseload.
- Engage with learners and employers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality and compliance.
- Self-develop and record own CPD.
You will be a flexible, professional and occupationally competent in Health and Social Care and able to teach and assess on a one to one basis and willing to present to groups.
Experience of delivering all aspects of the Apprenticeship framework with a relevant A1 - D32/D33 - TAQA qualification or equivalent would be advantageous. However, full training can be given.
You must be educated GCSE A-C Maths, English / equivalent with competent ICT skills with a full driving licence and a car.
- DBS check as appropriate
- Mobile and flexible working is required.
- Willingness to travel with overnight stays if required.
Why you should consider this Health and Social Care Assessor
Quest Vocational Training Ltd is a specialist training provider for the care industry working across the south west of England. We are passionate about providing high quality skills development, working with a wide range of employers and their staff. Quest started up over 5 years ago and continues to grow, develop and expand its provision to the south east of England.
- Competitive salary.
- Business mileage paid at 35p per mile.
- 25 days paid holiday increasing to 30 days per year plus bank holidays.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Regular feedback and individual development planning.
- Use of mobile phone and laptop.
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Health and Social Care Trainer / Assessor job, we would love to hear from you! Just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.