Partnership Manager Partner Finance
Solihull B91 2AA
Competitive Salary plus Car Allowance and Bonus
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced industry professional to join and drive an ambitious and growing business- BNP Paribas Personal Finance (UK).
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we've exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you'll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
The Partnership Manager performs an essential role within the Partner Finance department, acting as the link between BNP Paribas Personal Finance and Dixons Carphone Warehouse. This is a key strategic relationship delivering high level of sales and value with significant growth potential for the future. The nature of our partnership with Dixons Carphone requires close collaboration at all levels of the organisation.
The Partnership Manager is responsible for the management and development of partner relationship to ensure strong partnership engagement and meets or achieves or exceeds budgeted lending volumes.
Specific emphasis will be placed upon:
- Development of long term relationships through regular client contact and client visits
- Establishing a clear strategy/account plan for credit with the Partner
- Leveraging the internal expertise to fully support the Partner relationship
- Delivering the budgeted £'s sales volume
- Working to grow both BNPP PF and Partner businesses
- Using data and analysis to help the Partner effectively manage credit
- Mitigation of Retailer Risk by supporting all aspects of FCA Regulation
- Adherence to Governance and Compliance Requirements as directed by the business
The Partnership Manager will manage the take-on and set-up processes for new credit propositions within DCW and ensure that training in the use of BNPP PF's finance solutions is provided. Thereafter, the Partnership Manager will assume on-going responsibility for the development of individual growth strategies to achieve budgeted objectives.
In addition to the above, the Partnership Manager may be required to provide weekend support for the partner.
- Management and development of key strategic relationship with Dixons Carphone Warehouse. Maintaining agreed visit and phone cycles for all direct and where necessary, indirect relationships, within the agreed area.
- Developing specific Account Management strategies and producing an Account Plan, to ensure sales targets are met.
- This will be achieved through the implementation of the BNPP PF Partnership Management Strategy to achieve corporate objectives, with specific emphasis on:
- Identification and Development of relationships with key contacts right across the Partner business
- Delivery of Proposed and Written lending budgets
- Business Mix and where information is available, Profitability
- Risk Mitigation
- Adherence to Governance and Compliance Requirements
Additional account management activities to include:
- Provision of Management Information
- Delivery of retailer training requirements
- Organising regular and contracted meetings with the Partner
- Generating minutes and of all such meetings
- Partner visits in line with agreed frequency
- Facilitating all contact between BNPP PF internal departments and the Partner whilst maintaining full control and responsibility
- Contributing towards business Process Improvement plans and cost saving initiatives.
- Completion and upkeep of all required documentation.
- Contributing to team building activities.
- Work closely with New Business Sales team to achieve smooth hand over of new accounts.
- Identification and resolution of potential inhibitors to successful implementation of Partnership Management Strategy.
- Work with key stakeholders in Operations, Risk, Marketing, IT Systems, Projects and Finance to identify and develop new opportunities and improved ways of working.
- Have awareness for existing relevant regulatory and legal requirements and liaise with relevant departments to resolve any challenges to success.
- Use initiative, enthusiasm and drive to champion the cause of the Partnership Management Strategy at all times.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the management and development of client relationships
- Ability to demonstrate development of solutions to cater for specific client requirements
- Ability to interpret statistical information such as financial accounts and retailer data and analyse risks and opportunities
- Commercial awareness
- Targets and results driven
- Experience gained within the business to business financial services sector
If this sounds like your ideal opportunity, please apply now to be considered.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy