Commercial Manager Partner Finance
Solihull B91 2AA
Competitive Salary plus Car Allowance and Bonus
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced industry professional to join and drive an ambitious and growing business- BNP Paribas Personal Finance (UK).
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we've exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you'll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
To deliver growth in sales and revenue through Dixons Carphone by ensuring that our product, pricing and processes are aligned to strategy. The role holder will work closely with other functions including Marketing, Risk, Finance, Compliance and Operations to ensure that our activity plans across the business are aligned with those of the partner.
This is a new role created to ensure that we deliver growth in sales and value through this key partnership by increasing focus on:
- Product management of the credit solution
- Ensuring that good customer outcomes are delivered
- Understanding of customer needs and key customer segments
- Work with other functions to ensure that our pricing, risk strategies and marketing activity is optimised and aligned to strategy and partner requirements
- Optimisation of the existing portfolio
The role holder will work closely with Partnership Manager to ensure that development of product, pricing and activity is aligned to plans and effectively communicated to the partner.
The role holder will have responsibility for driving profitable growth in sales through Dixons Carphone by meeting customer needs and aligning to partner strategy. Activities will include:
- Development and communication of business plans to show growth opportunities and supporting activity
- Co-ordination of other business areas to deliver business plans
- Identification of growth opportunities, including partner strategies, pricing, conversion of applications and development of new product offerings
- Developing and gaining approval for business cases to support new growth initiatives
The role holder will require an understanding of commercial levers to deliver P&L results, an understanding of the marketplace and customer needs. The ability to work effectively with other business areas to co-ordinate and deliver activity is essential.
- Build, co-ordinate and ensure the development market knowledge to integrate into the strategic plans for delivery of 3 year plan metrics
- Accountable for delivery of sales, NBI and direct costs through optimising commercial levers
- Manage product offering, including portfolio, working with the Marketing and Customer Insight teams to drive the marketing promotion. Regularly analyse performance against objectives, identify areas of action, and agree adjustments to the mix (product features; price; distribution; promotions) to achieve monthly and annual targets
- Key stakeholder for products/services upgrade or project launches - drive the commercial business case for approval and maintain close oversight of delivery; work with Marketing to ensure requirements can be supported.
- Monitor performance using relevant KPIs and drives action to improve performance.
- Development of new credit propositions - working closely with the partner and internal business areas to ensure that any solution has supporting business case, meets customer needs and is delivered effectively.
- Ensure risks are identified and mitigated while ensuring adherence to appropriate controls and processes to meet both internal and regulatory requirements.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven track record of achieving results through delivering against agreed objectives
- Ability to liaise and influence all levels of management with experience of being able to influence at peer level and above to achieve desired outcomes
- Able to demonstrate the creation and maintenance of collaborative working relationships across the business to deliver required results (targets, changes or projects for example)
- Has solid level of business acumen and is able to demonstrate the successful composition, submission, acceptance and delivery of sound business cases
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and managing complex events with minimal supervision - able to act decisively on their own initiative within their known remit
- Be able to demonstrate a working understanding or the relevant regulatory environment in the UK
- To influence senior stakeholders internally and with the partner
- Product Management experience within the Financial Services industry.
- Proven experience of working within a global organisation and ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
If this sounds like your ideal opportunity, please apply now to be considered.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy