Nursery Room Leader
Nursery Room Leader
Our Client is looking for a full time Nursery Room Leader and a full time Nature Rangers Leader to join their team. The Client has expeirenced business growth and needing to recruit experienced leaders to support the team within the Nursery.
As a Leader working with our client you can expect a competitive salary, development opportunities and excellent training.
Your role as Nursery Room Leader will include;
- Overseeing the smooth running and high quality early years practice within the room
- To act as a role model and display a professinal and positive image at all times to staff members, the children, theirs familes, visitors and external agencies
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Ability to use own initiative and step up in the absence of Senior Management
- Monitor keyworker progress and to ensure stimulating environments for children to flourish.
- Effectively supervise the team and all charges effectively delegating, managing and leading in a motivational manner.
- To administer, record and check all medicines as appropriate for children in the nursery
- Supporting Senior Management with inductions, training and supervision of staff
- Undertake tours of new parents
- Report to Managers if you are concerned in respect of any child's welfare
The Nursery Nature Ranger role will include;
- Plan, prepare and deliver purposeful and productive activities for children
- Be prepared to innovate and devise imaginatively varied ways of teaching the Nature Rangers experience to children
- Record children's development and progress
- Act on occurrences as they happen to effectively close them down on behalf of the Nursery Manager
- To be a positive role model to all staff and conduct yourselves in an appropriate professional manner at all times
- Proactively look for opportunities to support the Nursery in day to day activities
- Attend networking/cluster events or equivalent where appropriate
- Carry out such duties, including cover for absent colleagues
- Contribute imaginatively to the curricular and the Nature Rangers programme as required by the Nursery Manager
- Attend staff meetings, parents' evenings and similar important functions both in and out of normal working hours
- Continue with your professional development and attend any relevant training as required
- Support the Manager in developing and maintaining successful and professional relationships with parents
What you need to be a Nursery Room Leader;
- Minimum NVQ level 3 in Childcare & Education
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- 1 year preferably have involved managing staff
- A management qualification is also desirable
- Preferably a Forrest School level 3 or level 1 (Nature Ranger)
- A want to progress further with a love of the outdoors.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus (paid monthly)
- 75% discount for childcare
- Development and progression opportunities across two sites
- Paid Training
- Team events and Rewards scheme
If you are interested in the above then feel free to apply or contact us on to discuss in more detail.