-Immediate start available
-30-40 hours available depending on preference
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a finance manager to join a well-established, rapidly growing business. My client is looking for a technically minded individual who enjoys working within a fast paced environment and taking autonomy for the complete accounting function for the business.
This role will suit an individual who’s worked either in a stand alone finance manager position, or has assisted the financial controller.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Downloading sales reports
- Updating sales invoices from company website to Sage
- Allocating customer payments
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Credit control
- Matching purchase invoices with delivery notes
- Entering purchase invoices onto Sage
- Processing supplier payments
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Calculating monthly journals and entering onto Sage
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for Directors
- Preparation of year end information for external accountants
- Raising inter-company recharge invoices
- Monthly payroll using Payroll Manager
- Monthly pension
- Further work to support the company directors and external accountants
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience either as a finance manager, or this would suit an experienced accounts assistant/book keeper
- Good working knowledge of Sage 50.
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Be AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience with accounting systems with proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent numerical ability
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Sadie@ RE Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.