Field Services Coordinator - Telecoms
Resource Management Coordinator/Field Services Coordinator - Telecoms Managed Services Organisation, based in Blackburn.
£20 - £25K starting salary with training & progression.
Parc Ellis are proud to be working with one of the UK’s leading Telecoms Managed Services Company, specialising in providing innovative and complex IP Telephony, Unified Communication and Data Networking solutions to a massive range of prestigious clients across many sectors.
Due the opening of a brand new Offices in Blackburn as part of continued growth, we are looking for a Resource Management Coordinator to plan, schedule and manage to day to day activities of a busy Field Engineering Team.
- Manage and allocate field engineering resources for incidents, within SLA’s
- Proactively schedule resources for projects, preventative maintenance visits, within SLA
- Provide full and regular updates to customers
- Proactively escalate potential SLA breaches in accordance with process
- Ensure engineers are kept fully informed of their allocated works and any changes
- Previous customer service experience ideally in a telecoms or IT environment
- Experience in scheduling engineers/resource management desirable
- Data/IT knowledge desirable
- ITIL knowledge desirable
This is a really good opportunity to get into an organisation who is growing rapidly at the moment, in an important role with responsibility and opportunities for further training, development and progression.
For more detail, please send an up to date CV.