Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking a Semi-Senior Accountant with Practice experience for a successful, growing accountancy practice in Hyde. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual who strives for perfection for a varied role preparing financial accounts and tax returns for clients.
Full time - Permanent
Salary - £30k-45k
Location - Hyde
- Report into the Managing Partner
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients ensuring that their Accounting needs are met
- Preparation of financial accounts for a variety of clients including Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies, ready for review by the Manager or Partner
- Assist with client queries
- VAT Returns and bookkeeping
- Ability to meet strict HMRC deadlines
- Manage own workload, keeping in touch with clients and requesting information as necessary
- Assisting with Audits as required
- Experience in preparing financial and management accounts to final stage for review by manager or partner
- AAT/ACCA/ACA qualified/part qualified or at least 3 years relevant experience
- Professional approach with the ability to maintain and develop client and colleague relationships
- Previous experience within an Practice environment (advantageous)
- Proficient in using Sage, Iris and Xero
- Fully competent with MS Word and Excel.
- Up-to-date accounting standards the Companies Act and applicable Tax matters
- Confident with excellent communication skills. Able to work to your own initiative with little supervision.
- Good attention to detail
Salary and Benefits:
- £25-30k (dependent on experience)
- Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00
- Competitive Holidays
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at , alternatively call to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.