Multi Skilled Engineer - Day Time Shift - Competitive Salary
Are you currently an Engineer working in a Manufacturing environment? Looking to progress your career with a company which can offer training and development? If so, we are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a food manufacturing company based locally to Wisbech.
This is a company who is open to Maintenance Engineers from a range of Manufacturing industries, however it is essential you are eager to learn and develop industry experience.
You will be working for a Company who has multiple sites around the UK. They are therefore stable and constantly expanding and changing. On site they have a large Engineering team and therefore you will be working alongside experienced FMCG Engineers.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will report directly into the Engineering Manager. On a day to day basis you will expected too;
- Work to the PPM schedule, you will complete work within the timescale set to minimise breakdowns and downtime.
- Responding to breakdowns efficiently, using your engineering knowledge to ensure production is back up and running quickly
- Complete Engineering duties whilst complying to health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of Food or Packaging Machinery
- Knowledge of PLC controlled equipment
- Ideally Electrical bias with strong Mechanical understanding
If you are interested, please apply for more information!