Customer Engagement Executive
Are you a driven individual with experience within Software as a service (SaaS)? Do you have excellent customer service skills with a keen interest in IT? Then this could be the perfect role for you!
Based in Esher, our client provide software solutions for a large client base across the globe.
Working with the Customer Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for growing the business, selling prospects, whilst building and maintaining client relations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying opportunities/prospects and carrying out extensive research
- Selling products and advising solutions
- Developing business relations
- Maintaining relationships with clients through providing support, information, and guidance
- Offering Help desk Support when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with product trends, improvements, activities and competitors
- Generating reports by collecting and analysing data
- Maintaining company standards
- Offer a high level of professionalism with clients
- Participate in training, review publications and maintain networking to to continue professional and technical knowledge
- Working as a team to meet targets
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years' experience within SaaS
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High Standard of Presentation Skills
- Computer Literate
- Able to build Client Relationships
- Motivation for Sales
- Excellent Negotiator
- Excellent Prospecting Skills
- Ability to Meet Sales Goals
- 9-5:30 Mon-Fri
- £25k plus OTE around £5k
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
HUNTRESS ARE NOW SHORTLISTING! APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT AND EMAIL TO FIND OUT MORE!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.