Peacocks Sales Assistant
Qube learning are recruiting retail trainees aged 16-24 on behalf of Peacocks. An exciting opportunity awaits you. The traineeship programme is new to Peacocks, and it offers opportunities to progress onto an apprenticeship.
On a day to day basis you may be:
- Working on the new stock just delivered
- Checking prices
- Helping to ensure the store is clean and tidy and all the stock is in the right place
- Dealing with customers over the telephone and face to face
- The role is very varied and aims to give you an overall experience of working in Retail
Training to be provided
Traineeships are unwaged and offer an exit interview upon completion.
The Traineeship opportunity is unwaged but could lead into a fully paid Apprenticeship for the successful candidate. You will be working alongside a 'buddy' who will show you the ropes.
The role is very varied and aims to give you the experience of working in a fast paced retail position with Peacocks.
You will get weekly support with functional Maths and English if you need it, and gain Employability skills from a Qube Learning Tutor who will visit once per week to support and guide you through the programme to insure you have the best experience.
- After successful completion of the Traineeship the candidate will be given an interview with the employer and may be offered a permanent contract within the same store and the opportunity to undergo an Apprenticeship within the company. This is not guaranteed, but will be dependent on your performance during the Traineeship.