Private MSK Physiotherapist
Modus Physiotherapy is a growing clinic based in Crowthorne. We have facilities at the Wellington Health and Fitness Club and provide the physiotherapy services for Wellington College school.
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic self-employed musculoskeletal (MSK) physiotherapist to join our friendly practice. The role that we have available is ever evolving, and as such will require a physiotherapist open to developing their current skills and knowledge base.
Aspects of role:
- Must have at least 3 years experience (preferably 5 years)
- Treat a variety of clinical presentations within MSK speciality; including sports injuries, post-op rehab and adolescent MSK injuries / conditions
- Initially to work in our physiotherapy clinic, based in the Fitness Club
- Able to work independently and self regulate
- May be required to assist in pitchside cover for sporting events (relevant training available)
- May be required to assist in concussion management of school pupils (relevant training available)
Continued professional development is an essential aspect to our clinical approach. As such, training and ongoing learning opportunities will be provided.
Logistics of Role
- Part time, self employed
- Clinic Hours worked can be flexible ; between 8 - 12 hours available. (More hours are available, if successful candidtate wanting to work Saturdays, and/or during the day in the week)
- Also additional work available for triage clinics and pitchside cover
- Occasional weekend working (pitchside cover, clinic)
- May be required to go on sports tours abroad for physiotherapy cover, once fully trained. e.g. Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. (paid daily rate, with all expenses paid).
- Full hours available from end of April
- Successful candidate would be able to start some clinic hours (6 hours) from March