Digital Marketing Manager
A profitable business located in the heart of Cardiff city centre are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The Digital Marketing Manager role is newly created and a key appointment in order to grow the marketing department. Working closely with the Head of Marketing to define and develop the digital marketing strategy.
The company have a real passion for providing high levels of customer service and engendering a positive, inclusive workplace.
Digital Marketing Manager duties
- Leading and coordinating digital marketing activities, including social media, website management, content generation/production and digital campaigns.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the SEO strategy, working closely with the external agencies to analyse and report on results of all digital activities and make recommendations based on the findings.
- Manage content production for digital channels, working independently and with agencies to generate ideas and produce consistent and innovative content that supports business targets including brand awareness
- Previous experience of working in a similar role with demonstrable results in improving web traffic, social interaction and conversion via digital channels is essential.
Digital Marketing Manager person specification
- Experience of managing websites, using digital analytics tools and managing and working in partnership with digital and SEO agencies is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing best practice including digital copywriting to a high standard and SEO principles is vital.
Applicants will be educated to degree level or equivalent relevant work experience; a professional marketing qualification is preferred. This role would suit an experienced Marketing Executive who is looking to take the next step in their career. There are no direct reports.
Digital Marketing Manager benefits: are 25 days’ holiday (+ bank holidays), private healthcare, life assurance, annual bonus and generous contributory pension.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy.