Ambridge Harris is delighted to support their Cardiff based client to recruit for an Implementation Analyst to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business within this newly created role. The main purpose of the Implementation Analyst role will be to support the Web Analytics team by owning the tag management solution.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Ensuring the successful design and delivery of web analytics software and tagging on sites
* Supporting implementation and tracking of new tools
* Managing small to large scale Tag Management development projects
* Implementing tagging through Tag Management tool Adobe Launch
* Designing, optimising and testing data layers and providing technical expertise to development resource on how to implement the data layer design to best practice standards
* Identifying, debugging, troubleshooting and fixing integration and tagging issues
* Partnering with internal and external groups to build strategies around effective measurement of digital audiences.
The ideal candidate will need;
* To be adaptable to business change, ideally having proven background of working in an agile environment
* A collaborative and flexible approach
* To be fully conversant, skilled and proficient in the use of business analytics tools (Ideally Adobe Launch)
* Proven experience within web and mobile appanalytics, optimisation and analytics tools
* Expertise in Web and App Tagging / Pixels / Web
* Demonstrable experience with Beacons and Tag Management systems
This is a great opportunity for someone with proven Tagging exposure or maybe an IT professional looking to move into a different role.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within 5 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.