Are you looking for a new opportunity in an easy-going office where your input is really valued?
Due to expansion, our client based in Lewes are looking for a Payroll Administrator to become part of their dynamic team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate and not to be missed!
Day to day you'll be:
- Build lasting working relationships with clients, processing payrolls accurately and assisting with queries over phone and email
- Assist and create auto-enrolment files for pension providers
- Create payroll journals
- Liaise with the HMRC when required
- Payroll duties with the use of Excel
- General administration for the busy team
To succeed in this role, you will need
- Payroll experience working in a payroll bureau
- Sound knowledge of Star (Payroll Professional)
- Comfortable using Excel as you will be using this daily alongside the payroll software
- It's essential that you understand statutory payments and deductions
- Auto Enrolment Pension Law knowledge
- Comfortable talking to others on the phone and in writing in a professional, polite manner
In return our client offers 28 days' holiday including bank holidays, pension, team nights out and a good working environment.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy