Level 3 Nursery Practitioner -Croydon
My Clients are looking for an, approachable, hardworking Nursery practitioner based in Croydon. The successful applicant will be Level 3 qualified or above and have several years’ experience working in an early years setting. This role will be working a 40 hour week, working shifts between 7.15am to 6.30pm.
Suitable candidates will be required to build upon the outstanding care the team continually provide. You will need to have an excellent work ethic, both in a team and individually. Also, have the ability to bring new and exciting suggestions and ideas to the setting.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Monitoring and recording our children’s learning progress
- Providing a safe, interesting and stimulating environment
- Organising and supervising play and work activities such as reading, cooking, music and dancing
- Dressing, feeding, changing and washing children
- Supervising children on nursery outings
- Liaising with parents/carers and professionals such as social workers, teachers, speech therapists and health visitors
- Good knowledge of safeguarding
If you are motivated with the determination to deliver outstanding learning outcomes for children in your care, then you should not let this exciting opportunity pass you by.