Learning Support Assistant - Thurrock
Have you considered a career in education?
Would you be interested in developing your skill set amongst an inspirational, skillful and dedicated team?
Are you a compassionate individual?
Teaching Personnel are partnered with a specialist SEN provision based near Thurrock, catering for pupils with complex SEN and require learning support.
- Updated CV
- Valid and legal right to wok in the UK
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS Check (Or be willing to go through the process - support provided)
- Provide two references from the last six years of work.
About the role:
- Teaching Assistant
- Opportunity to develop in school experience with complex SEN
- Monday to Friday - Half term and holidays off
- 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Ongoing development and support
- Access to discounted CPD courses
- Weekly pay
In your role as Learning Support Assistant, you will lend your charismatic and compassionate personality to supporting students to overcome any learning barriers that they may face. Alongside class teachers, you will help implement class activities and project work, overseeing small groups of children as well as focusing on individuals on a 1-1 basis.
The school is accessible by both public and personal transport, but having access to your own car will be advantageous.
If you are interested in this, please contact call Stacey on
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.