Semi-Senior / Senior Practice Accountant
A growing independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in North Liverpool are currently looking to recruit a Semi-Senior / Senior Practice Accountant to their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that can offer excellent prospects for talented candidates.
As Semi-Senior / Senior Practice Accountant, you will mostly work with limited companies and sole traders from a range of industries with turnovers up to £30m. The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of accountancy and will possess the ability to hit the ground running in this role.
The firm are offering a friendly and motivating working environment, along with opportunities for professional development, and a competitive salary and benefits package. The benefits package includes flexi-time and a holiday entitlement of 22 days, rising to 27 days after 5 years’ continued service.
The Semi-Senior / Senior Practice Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Providing bookkeeping services, software and general business advice
- Any other ad hoc duties
Essential Requirements are:
- ACCA Qualified
- Part qualified / qualified by experience may be considered
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong IT Skills, ideally experience in Sage and Digita
If you have all of the above requirements for the Semi-Senior / Senior Practice Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.