Internal Auditor competitive salary + Benefits
Bury St Edmunds
Elite Audit recruitment is partnering this well renowned company operating in the leisure industry to seek a professional Internal Auditor for their head office Internal Audit and Risk department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Auditor to step up and take a hands on but senior approach working in the department and dealing with all stakeholders in the business.
If you are a qualified or part qualified Auditor (ACA, ACCA or IIA) then this is an excellent role to develop further in your career.
The aim of the role is to assist in driving the business towards a financial controls based environment whilst providing assurance to the Audit Committee and the Board.
1. Evaluate the business’ key financial controls and find opportunities to improve performance and control.
2. Carry out independent appraisals of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures and standards by which the company's financial resources are managed.
3. Interview managers and employees.
4. Make recommendations and report on the findings and recommendations and monitor management's response and implementation.
5. Review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for management.
* Qualified or part qualified Internal Auditor or Accountant.
* Strong Word and Excel skills.
* Clear communicator to all levels of the business structure.
* An enquiring mind, comfortable challenging management and assumptions with attention to detail.
* Ability to work as a member of a team and as an individual.
Please send in your CV to Rachael Terry for more information on the role.