PPC Account Manager
Our client is looking for a Pay Per Click / PPC / Paid Search Account Manager or Executive looking to take the next step in their career.
They offer an impressive client base and offer a positive working environment. Training and up skilling their staff are at the heart of the business.
As PPC Account Manager you will:
- Own paid search account management responsibility, including but not limited to strategy, regular tasks & monthly deliverables
- Own responsibility of monthly client paid media spend
- Ensure that all paid search specific client deliverables are up to required standard Delivering excellence
- Have contribution to internal department & account team meetings
- Ensure that all client accounts are kept up to date in line with latest industry best practices guidelines & search engine updates
- Have experience in using Google Athletics Daily
- Be able to Identify gaps & opportunities in strategy and redefine for paid accounts.
- Be on hand for any other duties that are deemed necessary by the Manager
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates
- Relationship building and business development with clients
- Producing detailed analysis of campaigns
- Keep up to date with new Google features.
You'll work with data, analysing trends and results, while simultaneously thinking creatively about improvements and strategies to optimise a PPC campaign. You'll manage several campaigns and work with a range of clients, giving you lots of variety but challenging you to balance a busy workload and meet tight deadlines. Maximising return on investment for allocated pay per click budget A/b testing with pay per click wording to establish the best click through rates. Communicating with clients via the phone and email on a regular basis. You will be on hand to support workload and pickup tasks for members of staff. Opportunities to grow and enhance skills within all areas of digital marketing with internal training.
As PPC Account Manager, the following skills & experience are required:
- Account management experience in an agency environment
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and delivering results for clients
- Proven track record of working to define strategy with clients to help them grow revenue
- Experience of using analytics too
- ls such as Google Analytics to find actionable insights
- Familiarity with marketing attribution models beyond last-click
- Excellent problem-solving skills by use of their own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Up to date knowledge of Google analytics and various digital marketing software.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to translate client briefs into results.
- Previous experience with managing pay per click campaigns
- Using Google analytics to ensure pay per click campaigns are targeting the optimum demographics.
- Developing campaigns, copy writing, testing landing pages and writing development plans.
- Google Qualifications preferred
In return as PPC Account Manager you will receive:
- A starting salary of between 18 - 20k (dependant on experience)
- Company pension scheme
- Annual leave (24 days) plus Bank Holidays
- A whole host of company perks e.g.Flexi-Time, Free Payday Pizza & PerkBox
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer