Personal Tax Trainee - ATT / CTA study support provided
A leading firm of chartered accountants is currently looking to recruit a Personal Tax Trainee to join their dynamic team based in Liverpool. This is a leading regional firm with a number of offices and an excellent reputation for both client and staff satisfaction. The successful candidate will be an ambitious and hardworking individual who has ambitions of pursuing a long-term career within Tax.
The firm are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, a modern working environment and a full study package for ATT / CTA. You will work alongside a highly experienced and motivated team who will provide exceptional mentorship while you develop your practical experience and study towards professional qualifications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with one of the North West’s foremost firms!
The Personal Tax Trainee will be responsible for:
- Dealing with a variety of personal taxation matters
- Completing self-assessment tax returns
- Processing tax returns using CCH
Essential Requirements are:
- At least 12 months’ experience gained within personal tax in practice
- Dealing with HMRC both face to face and by telephone
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with CCH software an advantage
- Have an excellent knowledge of current Tax legislation
- Highly computer literate with Microsoft Office applications and comprehensive Excel skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Personal Tax Trainee position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.