Are you interested in working as a Mortgage & Protection Administrator for a firm that supports the personal financial aspirations of each individual client?
Our client company has been established for over 10 years with a recognised reputation for providing clients with a highly personal service that meets their needs. They develop dynamic financial strategies aligned to support the personal financial aspirations of each individual client; through this approach they have built long term relationships with their clients. Due to high volumes of mortgage business immediately available, they are looking to recruit a Mortgage & Protection Administrator.
Roles and Responsibilities - Mortgage & Protection Administrator
As a Mortgage & Protection Administrator you will be supporting a Senior Mortgage Adviser when advising clients on mortgages and protection products, assisting the Adviser in the preparation of Suitability Reports for presentation and ensuring that the business is compliant with the regulations. Your duties play a pivotal role in maintaining and managing their client accounts; therefore, tasks will include:
- Keeping clients updated on the progress of applications
- Maintaining the New Mortgage & Protection Business Pipeline report
- Prepare paperwork for meetings
- Providing support for the Mortgage Advisers allowing them to focus on Client relationships and meeting business targets.
Requirements to be considered for a Mortgage & Protection Administrator
You should have 2 or more years’ experience as a Mortgage Administrator. In addition, you should have good communication skills and the ability to work well within a team. Would be beneficial to have at least CeMAP 1 or R05. Strong verbal and written communication as well as a strong eye for detail.
- Salary of £25,000 plus company benefits
- Based in prestigious London offices
- Excellent transport links close by
- Successful team of individuals who enjoy sharing each other’s success and foster a collaborative approach
- Encouragement towards professional qualifications and personal development for each member of their team
City of London
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.