Part Time 1:1 Teacher, Grays
Part Time 1:1 Teacher, Grays
About the Part Time 1:1 Techer position:
Prospero Teaching are looking for a qualified teachers to work 1:1 with a Year 9 student based in the Grays area.
- We are looking for a qualified teacher to work on a 1:1 basis with a Year 9 student who is currently excluded from school.
- This is a part time role where the successful candidate will be required to work with the student for 3 hours per day for 5 days per week (Mon-Fri).
- You will be teaching the student in their own, hence will be required to undertake some (paid) safeguarding training prior to starting.
- The successful candidate will be expected to deliver all subjects, with a focus on English and Maths.
- If the successful candidate is looking for full time hours there is the potential to take on a second student.
- The position is to start ASAP.
Contract Details for Part Time 1:1 Teacher position:
- Location - Grays
- Position - Part Time 1:1 Teacher
- Type of work - Teaching an excluded student in their own home.
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - Temporary - likely to be long term
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing until the student can return to school.
- Full time/part time - Part time Monday to Friday - 3 hours per day
- Minimum rate of pay - £70 per session
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the Part Time 1:1 teacher position:
- You MUST hold either QTS or QTLS.
- Experience working with Students with Autism and SEMH would be advantageous.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire towards working with SEN students.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun
- Candidate must be punctual, reliable, flexible and have a good sense of humour.
To be eligible for the Part Time 1:1 Teacher position through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.