A fast paced client in Newport are looking for a Collections Executive to join their large team in a friendly atmosphere.
- Highly competitive basic salary of £17,500 plus an extra £100 bonus available per month if on target.
- Family team vibe - lots of team building and things to create an exiting atmosphere.
- Pension plan (after 6 months probation increases)
- Training provided - Team leader at hand any time for your queries
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days statutory
- Free parking
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience within a customer service role where you have spoken to customers in regards to arrears (Beneficial if you have been arranging payment plans)
- Strong administration skills
- Experience of taking payments
- Good I.T. skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to speak with people at all levels including Decision makers and Management
- Confident to make outbound calls
- Able to communicate well both written and verbally
If you would like to apply, please do not hesitate to send your CV as interviews will be immediate and the roles will be filled very quickly. If you are looking for further information, please contact Natalie at Randstad Cardiff branch
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.