Motor Vehicle Lecturer
Role: Motor Vehicle Lecturer
Working hours: 5 days per week
Contract Type: Temporary, Ongoing
At Reed Further Education, we are currently working in partnership with a College who are seeking driven and experienced Motor Vehicle Lecturer.
I am seeking an individual who is passionate about education and providing the future workforce with the support they need to succeed in Further Education. You will undertake a range of administrative and development duties in order to guide students through their chosen qualifications.
As well as supporting students through both theory and practical aspects of the course, the successful candidate should provide pastoral care, student support, initial advice and guidance, including the safeguarding and promotion of the students’ welfare.
I am keen to speak with any qualified Motor Vehicle Lecturer with PSV experience.
- A teaching qualification recognised in Further Education
- Experience delivering Motor Vehicle / PSV courses to NVQ Level 3
- Experience working in an education setting
- L2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Passionate about working in Further Education
5 days per week
In return, when working through Reed you will receive:
* Access to pension scheme
* Weekly Pay for all candidates
* Continual Professional Development
* Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
* Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
* Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in please do apply! Alternatively if you have any questions, please contact me:
We also offer a referral scheme of £100 for a successful placement so if you do know anyone I could help, please take advantage of this!