Bookkeeper/ Accountant - Accountancy Practice
Bookkeeper / Accountant - Accountancy Practice
Salary: £18,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
A well-established Accountancy firm based in Hammersmith, West London, is looking for an experienced, full-time Bookkeeper / Junior Accountant/ Semi Senior Accountant, with 2+ years’ accounting experience, to join their firm in Hammersmith, London.
Established 40 years ago, they offer the full range of compliance and advisory services to small and medium sized businesses across a range of sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic and expanding team of skilled professionals, working for clients of all sizes, in all areas of finance and across all sectors.
- 2+ years’ experience working for an accountancy firm
- Experience of using Sage Line 50, Quickbooks and Xero
- Confident, hard-working, experienced candidate
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Enjoy working in a practice environment
- Excellent Communication skills and enjoy working with clients on site and over the phone
- Ideally have AAT, ACCA or ACA Qualification or be studying towards. For the right person QBE may be considered.
In return, the firm is offering a highly competitive salary, varied work, and the chance to develop your career within a close-knit team in a highly expert and reputable firm. Benefits also include a Stakeholder Pension Scheme, and reduced Gym Membership.
This vacancy is being managed by Laura Farmer at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.