Reed Accountancy have the privilege of working alongside our client who currently have a vacancy due to expansion within the group. We are asking that any experienced Project Accountant who seeks to join a very financially successful group to read over this description and get in touch for further information.
If you are a project accountant and have a clear understanding of cost accounting, project accounting procedures and are commercial aware who desires a role within a healthy and growing organisation please read the below in your consideration of this vacancy
Main duties required
- Completion of monthly accounts for current projects, applying correct revenue recognition
- Project report generation for current status of all projects past and present
- Assisting the growth of projects by supplying sound analysis on financial issues
- Providing enhanced variance analysis reports to management enabling a continual status update of all active and past projects
- Providing cash flow forecasts to management
- Completion of financial reviews for previously completed projects
- Preparation and completion of analysis reports for Actuals against Budgets
- Be able to present finance reports to none financial individuals in an understandable manner
- Various other duties in line with a Project accountant role to be discussed in further detail during application process
Required qualifications and experience
- You will be a qualified accountant such as ACCA, CIMA, AAT, or ACA
- You’re required to display good Project accounting knowledge
- You should also be at an advanced level of skill using Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of IFS desired
- Strong accounts background in either marine, engineering, construction or similar industry
Benefits and remuneration
This vacancy which is for a Full Time, Permanent position (36 hours per week) offers a very rewarding salary and is a fantastic opportunity to join a steadily growing, financially strong organisation. All benefit and remuneration to be discussed during application process.
To be considered for this position please hold by minimum the above required knowledge and qualifications.
Any questions relating to this vacancy please contact Cal at Reed Specialist Recruitment Aberdeen