SEND TEACHING ASSISTANT
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Teaching Assistant to work alongside Key Stage 3.
The successful candidate will be experienced in supporting young people with a variety of SEND needs within a school setting. You will be teaching and supporting pupils in both classroom and 1:1 settings with Special Educational Needs such as Autism, Learning Disabilities or Physical Difficulties. You will assist with their daily learning, development and goals in supporting to make a difference.
You will have a passion and enthusiasm for Teaching children and young people. With excellent communication skills, you will have the opportunity to work across various school settings with both Primary and Secondary pupils.
- Qualified to level 2 minimum
- Minimum of 3-6 months experience as a TA or similar
- Experience working with SEN such as Autism, Learning Disabilities or Physical Difficulties
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour
- Ideally own transport however this is not essential
- DBS on the update service
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated consultants to support you
- Flexible work to suit your needs
- Various opportunities within a wide variety of schools
This is a role to be filled by the right candidate immediately.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an updated CV to or contact by call or text.
All candidates applying to jobs through Pin Point must have undertaken or be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Ideally you will already have a DBS Registered on the Update Service.